The Self Soul Sport Podcast is a destination for women to share their personal stories of loving themselves, nurturing their souls, and living their sports. Hosted by Shanna Tyler, life coach and yoga teacher, Shanna shares her own personal life journey with morning coffee chats, along with in-depth interviews with other girl bosses who are living the Self Soul Sport lifestyle.
The Self Soul Sport Podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts.
Audio is also hosted below and available for download so that you can listen in your car, on the train, or in your office!
S1 E19: OVERCOMING SOCIAL ANXIETY WITH JERA
- Overcoming social anxiety
- Asking for help when needed
- Using Instagram as a platform
S1 E18: COFFEE CHAT - LIVE YO LIFE
- Be unapologetically passionate
- Take all the risks and make all the victories
- Expect the unexpected and embrace the unknown
- Live, thrive, and strive in life
S1 E17: JUST BEING FIT WITH BRE
- Bringing fitness to your friends and family
- Loving what you do every single day
- Being a woman of color in fitness
S1 E16: LEADING A CAUSE WITH CAITIE
- Leading a cause
- Founding a non-profit
- Being a kind and humble leader
S1 E15: COFFEE CHAT - FOLLOW YOUR HEART
- Shanna discusses the three emotional and physical steps of following the heart:
S1 E14: CULTIVATING CAREERS WITH KAYLA
- Pivoting and changing careers
- Cultivating the career you want
- Saying “fuck em” to the haters!
- S3 E1: I Don't Start My Year with Resolutions, I Do THIS InsteadShanna explains how she starts off every new year. She says "F*ck it!" to resolutions and decides to start off 2019 with a one-word intention. In this episode, be prepared for a really real talk with Shanna on setting goals, aligning with your goals, and reasoning to choose a word for the year. FREE Worksheet […]
- S2 E15: Pursuing Business, Fitness, and Faith with PegahThis is the last coffee chat of Season 2 and this episode will not disappoint! It's an episode with Pegah Olfat. Who is Pegah? She is the CEO & founder of PEGACTIVE: FITNESS + FAITH, a company that focuses on all things health -- physically, mentally & spiritually. Pegah has been able build a business on […]
- S2 E14: One of The Biggest Reasons I'm Opening Up About My Faith TODAYThis is the final coffee chat of Season 2 and Shanna takes it home with a really real topic that she never shared on the podcast: FAITH. She shares her history behind faith, what faith she identifies with, and how it's impacted her from 2016 to today.
- S2 E13: Impacting Lives Through KonMari with LisaIn this episode, Shanna continues her conversation about KonMari with Lisa. Who is Lisa? Lisa is a KonMari Certified Consultant, decluttering & organizing expert and lover of all things productivity and minimalism. She spends her time helping people in the NYC area organizing and decluttering their homes according to the KonMari Method. She believes that having […]
- S2 E12: How The KonMari Method Completely Changed My Life and BusinessThe KonMari Method is said to be life-changing and it certainly was for host, Shanna Tyler. Shanna digs in on what led her toward The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and how she has positively affected by the method this book shares in her business, even with the podcast! Tune in […]
- S2 E11: Committing to a Healthier Lifestyle with ArielAre you ready? Shanna gets really real with Ariel Belgrave on committing to a healthier lifestyle. Who is Ariel? She is a certified health coach, trainer, and founder of Gym Hooky, a wellness brand helping busy women SLAY their wellness goals - without stepping a foot in the gym. She also works at Facebook as […]
- S2 E10: A Sample Coaching Call with IlannaIt's a special episode with Shanna coaching one of her podcast listeners and community members, Ilanna. Ilanna is a finance corporate lady by day and a fitness inspiration by early morning and all the time in between. Shanna digs in with Ilanna on her goals to become a personal trainer and eventually have her own […]
- S2 E9: Five Questions to Ask When You're Not Feeling Good EnoughBoo, this episode gets really real, really fast with Shanna. She dives in right away on not feeling enough and the five questions she asks herself when she's in that place. Be ready, you're going to leave this episode encouraged and inspired to know how badass you are. And guess what? You are good enough!
- S2 E8: Building a Personal Brand with Melanie TorresOkay, this episode with Shanna chatting with Melanie Torres of Headstands and Heels is the real deal. Melanie chats all about building a personal brand and gives tips for every girlboss dreaming of cultivating her own name. Who is Melanie? Melanie is a wellness blogger, yoga teacher (RYT 200), dog mama, marketing strategist and colorful content […]
- S2 E7: Coffee Chat - 5 Key Ways I've Build My Own Personal BrandIn this coffee chat, Shanna gets real about the 5 ways she's built her Shanna Tyler LLC brand. From creating a mission statement to networking her ass off, she recommends how you can make a brand yourself. And guess what? She blows your mind as soon as she starts talking about branding!
- S2 E6: My Yucky Competitive Mindset and What Made Me ChangeIn 2016, Shanna had a yucky competitive mindset that kept her from growing professionally and mentally. In this episode, she keeps it all the way real on how she changed to a collaborative one. It involves an email that changed it all for her and how she decided to rise above.
- S2 E5: Getting Real about Girlbossin' with DulceIn this episode, Shanna invites Dulce Toscano, founder of byDulce and co-founder of #SheNetworksBoise, to talk all about her girlbossin' journey. From traveling to NYC to building her own business by mistake, Dulce keeps it really real on the hardships and rewards of being your own boss. You don't want to miss this chat with […]
- S2 E4: Coffee Chat - The Four Realities of Being Your Own BossIn this episode, Shanna gets really real about being your own boss. After side-hustling for two years and being her own boss for under 1 year, Shanna shares her insight to encourage and inspire any aspiring entrepreneurs. With her straight-forward approach, she'll have you feeling what it's like to being a girlboss.
- S2 E3: Why I Am a Life Coach PLUS A Sample Discovery Call with MicoleShanna digs all the way in on why she decided to be a life coach in this episode. Not only that, she's sharing an exclusive sample coaching call with Micole, one of her Self Soul Sport ladies and members who come to many events. Shanna works with Micole to get unstuck and clarify one of […]
- S2 E2: Tackling Perfectionism with ChelseaThis episode we talk to Chelsea Connors all about perfectionism. Who is Chelsea? Chelsea is a Therapist and Certified Life Coach, blogger and speaker. After graduating with an MS in Counseling from Johns Hopkins University, she found her passion lies in working with those struggling with anxiety and perfectionism. Chelsea has experience working in diverse settings […]
- S2 E1: Coffee Chat - Let's Talk All About PerfectionismIn this very first episode of the second season, Shanna talks all about perfectionism. Her history with it, her relationship with it, and how it even hindered coming out with the next season of this podcast! You want to listen to this episode because it's going to get you thinking all about what perfectionism is […]
- S1 E19: Overcoming Social Anxiety with JeraAs the last interview of the first season in The Self Soul Sport Podcast, Shanna dives in to a really real chat with Jera Foster-Fell. Jera was born and raised in New York City and studied Fine Art with graphic design emphasis in Los Angeles in USC. After working at several terrible jobs, ending a […]
- S1 E18: Coffee Chat - Live Yo LifeThis is the last coffee chat of the season and Shanna is on fire in this episode! She shares the four core principles of living yo life. Shanna makes a life-changing announcement in her journey and that will change the course of her own career. She relates it to one of the principles and aims […]
- S1 E17: Just Being Fit with BreThis interview will have you with the feels of girl power, especially as a woman of color. In this episode, Shanna interviews Bre Leach. Who is Bre? Bre is the owner, personal trainer, and content creator for the Just B’n Fit brand. Born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina, Bre is currently growing her brand […]
- S1 E16: Leading a Cause with CaitieShanna's interview with Caitie will leave you inspired to finding and leading a cause that resonates with you. Who is Caitie? Caitie Corradino is a community fitness instructor, eating disorders recovery coach, Master's candidate at NYU, and the founder of a non-profit, F.I.T. 4 All. The many hats that Caitie wears all connect to her […]