The Self Soul Sport Podcast is a destination for women to share their stories of loving themselves, nurturing their souls, and living their sports.
Hosted by Shanna Tyler, life + biz coach for entrepreneurial women and founder of the Self Soul Sport® community, Shanna shares her own personal life journey with coffee chats, along with interviews with other girl bosses who are living the Self Soul Sport lifestyle.
Be ready to keep it really real.
Audio is also hosted below and available for download so that you can listen in your car, on the train, or in your office!
- Choosing Self Love in the World of Social Media with ChelseaIn this last episode of Season 3, Shanna chats with her gurl Chelsea. After finding her through @popsugarfitness, Shanna knew immediately that she loved Chelsea's message and needed to get her on the podcast to chat about self love + social media. Who is Chelsea? Chelsea Culbertson (IG @choosingchelsea) is a positivity-and-body-confidence-preaching Instagrammer that has risen […]
- [Coffee Chat] 5 Ways To Start Loving Social Media Once and For AllThis episode is the very last Coffee Chat of Season 3 and Shanna decided to go out with a BANG on this topic! Shanna is sharing the 5 top ways to start loving social media, once and for all. She runs through tips that'll have you thinking about how you can better show up and […]
- S3 E14: Being an Introvert under the Spotlight with Mary Vin RoseOh yeah, let's get really real about being an introvert with Shanna's interview guest: Mary Vin Rose. Who is Mary? Mary Vin Rose is best known for her limited talk cable series Healthy Living in The Bronx, where she highlights people and organizations that are helping Bronx residents live a healthier life. Mary is a […]
- S3 E13: [Coffee Chat] My Honest Opinion On Extroversion vs. Introversion Plus My Life as an Extroverted ExtrovertYah gurl Shanna Tyler shares her honest opinion on being an extrovert vs. being an introvert. This is a topic Shanna has been wanting to get off her chest for months now! In this episode, Shanna breaks down the history of both personality types, the pros/cons of each, the unknown personality type, and her own […]
- S3 E12: Talking All About CBD + Making it a Biz with DanielleCurious about CBD? You don't want to miss this one! Our host, Shanna Tyler is talking about CBD and making it a biz with Danielle Smith, CEO of Rooted Lyfe (Shanna's personal favorite CBD company!). Who is Danielle? Danielle came out of a fifteen year in corporate America working in Human Resources before the entrepreneurial bug bit […]
- S3 E11: How I Got Started with CBD and Why I Love it So MUCHIn this episode, Shanna talks all about CBD and keeps it really real as always. She shares how she got started with it through a brand partnership and how it continued as now a part of her daily life. Shanna also briefly talks about what CBD is and how it can be used - plus […]
- S3 E10: Creating Open and Safe Spaces for Balanced Black Girls with LestraundraThis episode gets really real, really fast. Shanna sits and chats with Lestraundra, a fellow podcast host. Who is Lestraundra? Lestraundra “Les” Alfred launched Balanced Black Girl in 2018 as an extension of her popular fitness blog, The Balanced Berry. As a personal trainer and nutrition coach, Les spent over five years helping women reach their […]
- S3 E9: My Absolute FAVORITE Parts of Holding Space for Entrepreneurial Women as a Life + Biz CoachShanna shares a brand new offering that she has for entrepreneurial women on this podcast... and it's HUGE! This episode has to do with her work as a life + biz coach. Listen to Shanna keepin' it really real on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, her coaching clients, and her favorite parts of her career working […]
- S3 E8: [Encore Episode] Following Passions with DianaThis episode, Shanna decided to replay the amazing previous episode with Diana Davis. As the very first interview of the podcast, Shanna and Diana kick it off right. Press Play: if you haven't listened to this episode with Diana, NYC Photographer and Girlboss of Diana Davis Creative! Press Play: if you listened to this episode […]
- S3 E7: Why Qutting My Full-Time Job was the BEST Decision I've madeThis episode is as really real as they get. Shanna talks all about her entrepreneurship journey and why quitting her full-time job was the BEST decision she ever made. In April 2018, Shanna decided to leave her FT job. In this episode, airing on February 2019, she reflects on the the three best benefits of […]
- S3 E6: Getting Really Real on Race in the Wellness Space with CharleneIn this episode, Shanna continues her conversation on being black in the wellness space with none other than Charlene Izere. Who is Charlene? Public health specialist now fitness coach, Charlene Izere turns fitness into an accessible lifestyle for busy female entrepreneurs. Founder of the BossFit Method, she guides her “BossFit Tribe” through exercise theory, practical […]
- S3 E5: My Unfiltered Experience as a Black Social Media Influencer in the Wellness SpaceShanna delivers some unfiltered, raw details about her experience as a black social media influencer. This episode doesn't disappoint! From her citing of stats from The Atlantic and Forbes, she also informs listeners on her decisions on working with brands from marketing, pricing, and attending events. Shanna keeps it 100 with how she says yes, […]
- S3 E4: Living an Ayurvedic Lifestyle with LaureIn this interview, Shanna discusses the Ayurvedic Lifestyle with Laure Carter. They both discuss the beauty of this lifestyle in many areas of your life, including your body, sleep, and much more. As an Ayurvedic Diet + Lifestyle Coach and Plant Based Chef, Laure loves helping women have a healthier relationship with foods and their […]
- S3 E3: The Importance of Non-Negotiables in Your Lifestyle and What I DO NOT NegotiateThis episode gets really real, as always, with Shanna. This time it's on the importance of setting non-negotiables in your lifestyle and what Shanna will NOT negotiate in her life. You're gonna wanna listen to this one! Yah gurl Shanna provides a fresh perspective on non-negotiables and why they create loving relationships, as well as […]
- S3 E2: Starting off Fresh in Movement + Meditation with KaitTo kick off the first interview of Season 3, Shanna talks to the one and only Kait Hurley. A digital entrepreneur, teacher, and founder of the Move + meditate Method, Kait helps students cultivate a stronger, more resilient body and mind with the KAIT app and her online streaming platform at kaithurley.com. In this really […]
- S3 E1: I Don't Start My Year with Resolutions, I Do THIS InsteadShanna explains how she starts off every new year. She says "F*ck it!" to resolutions and decides to start off 2019 with a one-word intention. In this episode, be prepared for a really real talk with Shanna on setting goals, aligning with your goals, and reasoning to choose a word for the year. FREE Worksheet […]
- S2 E15: Pursuing Business, Fitness, and Faith with PegahThis is the last coffee chat of Season 2 and this episode will not disappoint! It's an episode with Pegah Olfat. Who is Pegah? She is the CEO & founder of PEGACTIVE: FITNESS + FAITH, a company that focuses on all things health -- physically, mentally & spiritually. Pegah has been able build a business on […]
- S2 E14: One of The Biggest Reasons I'm Opening Up About My Faith TODAYThis is the final coffee chat of Season 2 and Shanna takes it home with a really real topic that she never shared on the podcast: FAITH. She shares her history behind faith, what faith she identifies with, and how it's impacted her from 2016 to today.
- S2 E13: Impacting Lives Through KonMari with LisaIn this episode, Shanna continues her conversation about KonMari with Lisa. Who is Lisa? Lisa is a KonMari Certified Consultant, decluttering & organizing expert and lover of all things productivity and minimalism. She spends her time helping people in the NYC area organizing and decluttering their homes according to the KonMari Method. She believes that having […]
- S2 E12: How The KonMari Method Completely Changed My Life and BusinessThe KonMari Method is said to be life-changing and it certainly was for host, Shanna Tyler. Shanna digs in on what led her toward The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and how she has positively affected by the method this book shares in her business, even with the podcast! Tune in […]